We have released a new version of our successful xr.ay iPad App. It is renamed to aycan mobile, in order for our preparing for the FDA filing.
What is new in aycan mobile:
- App name changed to aycan mobile
- Cutlines for localizers and cross-sectional series
- Support for images > 1024x1024 (automatic downsizing)
- Smart Push from OsiriX PRO to iPad (autorouting)
- Immediate Data Load without user interaction while App is running.
- Load all available studies with one click.
- Test pattern browser for display quality check (added AAPM TG18 test patterns)
- Visualization Correction Function (VCF) based on DICOM GSDF Preset
- GUI localization (German, Italian, Finnish)
- Updated manual
The App is filed to the Apple review process and should be available in all countries except USA soon.